caroline thanh huong

caroline thanh huong
catbui

Libellés

jeudi 26 décembre 2013

Adam - "Reach" Live Performance Video @betarecords TV / nghe nhạc ngoại quốc


 

http://youtu.be/Kyj3Dc1cNcU

Eve To Adam lyrics : "Reach"


Well I don`t care about this pain
Any more, I don`t need it.
Yeah, I know what to do now
This time I`m leaving.


See I remember the words
That you`ve said when you stroke me
I remember the look in your eye
When you told me
Sit down, boy
It`s time you love this world
You see, it challenge all your words.

Chorus:
Life for me (light me up)
Just one more time
You`ve got to let it all
All on the lies.
It seems all the loving
Or leaving
You`ve got to see this,
But maybe you reach if you just believe it.
Maybe you reach if you just believe it.
I know you can reach,
But you`ve got to believe.

I feel the way of this life
On the six on the morning
I feel the turn of the tack
Cause it always keeps turning
I know I`m running at time,
Do you know where you`re going?
When you swim through the wake
Rather ways and keep rolling.
Rather waves and keep rolling.

Lay
Down to
see and I
You wait beside me
And guide me through
The fine.


Chorus


But I don`t care about this pain
Any more, I don`t need it.
Yeah,and minewhale the wall from inside
Time to leave it.

But I`m no longer the shout
Now`s the time that it`s seen this
I`m no longer a child
Now it`s time that I see this.
Time is in count
To wounds that
Just not deserve.


Chorus

Believe (repeat)
You`ve got to believe (repeat).

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire